HOW TO PREPARE Beef and Vegetables Soup Recipe
Add pearled barley and beef cubes to a large saucepan. Add water and bring to boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes.
Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Your Grocery List
- ¼ cup pearled barley or 40 g
- 200 g lean beef, cut into small cubes
- 5 cups water or 1250 ml
- 1 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1 small carrot or 70 g, cut into small cubes
- 1 small onion or 70 g, chopped
- 1 sachet MAGGI® 11 Vegetables Soup
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped for garnishing
|Per Portion of 300g|
|Energy :||167.00 Kcal|
|Protein :||9.60 g|
|Carbohydrate :||17.00 g|
|Fats :||6.80 g|