Skip to content
- When making your guest list for a party, always invite 20% more than your capacity because typically only 70-80% of invitees attend.
- While planning your menu try to choose dishes that can be prepared in advance, perhaps even frozen, with just warming and assembling required on the day of the party.
- Clean the house thoroughly one week before your party date, this way; you’ll need only a quick once-over before the party.
- Set up your table or buffet up to 3 days before the party and cover with a clean bed sheet or table cloth to keep dust & dirt away.
- A day before your party, prepare your table layout by placing labels of the dish names inside each of your serving dishes and corresponding name labels on their place on the table.